Do you know of somebody who would benefit from a personalised, tailored package of support, specifically designed to enable them to live independently and maintain their individuality and personality?
We can provide staff members who will engage with and support people in the community and their own homes. We will identify, using thorough and personalised assessments by our own staff, someone who can relate to and build a meaningful relationship with service users to provide support with every aspect of their lives including:
- Assistance with personal care.
- Assistance with letters and correspondence.
- Support with shopping.
- Support with cleaning.
- Support to undertake leisure activities.
- Support to develop independent living skills.
- Reminder prompts and support to take medication.
- Overnight support and 24hr respite care.
- Transport to appointments, meetings etc.
- Holiday support.
- Provision of a support planner.
Focus currently supports private paying clients and individuals in receipt of direct payments
and we are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). To view our most recent reports, click here.
If you feel you have appropriate skills and experience to help people live independent and fulfilled lives, then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us on 01484 515332 or complete our email form to express your interest by clicking here.