The individual should hold experience within care sector and have good understanding of the service being delivered.
Responsibilities include ensuring all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker in a timely manner at all times. To liaise with the care manager to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service. To assist the management team in the management of costs by ensuring runs and working patterns are efficient and logical.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
- Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays
- Work with the management team to pre-empt recruitment needs.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Liaising with service users and care workers to ensure an efficient service provision
- Keeping accurate records on the system and working with the office team to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
- Preparation of reports.
- Ensuring care worker rota’s are completed and distributed on a monthly basis to all appropriate parties.
- Participate with the On Call on rota with the management team.
- Providing care services to customers in case of an emergency.
You should hold a clean Full driving licence and have your own transport, the candidate should have excellent communication skills, professional telephone manner, excellent IT skills and have excellent knowledge of the areas in and around kirklees.
- Care Co-Ordinator: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- NVQ Health and Social Care or Equivalent
- Divers Licence
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications and would like to be considered for this position please email us a current CV to the address below:
John Travis (Head of Business Operations)